Already activated your account? Login here
Please fill in your personal details to activate your account.
BPA online membership
The BPA online membership facility is available for:
- Full members in the UK & Channel Islands or at a BFPO postal address to update their contact details (postal address, telephone/mobile, e-mail)
- Full members aged 18 or over in the UK & Channel Islands or at a BFPO postal address who do not hold ratings* may renew online for the membership year 1 April 2016 to 31 March 2017
* 'ratings' include instructors, riggers, packers, pilots - and any other rating that has to be 'signed off'
Full members will need the following to activate their online BPA membership account:
- BPA membership number (not licence number!)
- Personal e-mail address as already recorded on the BPA database
- Post code or BFPO number as already recorded on the BPA database
(Please note: we have no current plans to extend the online renewal service to members who hold ratings, because ratings need to be signed off - but we shall look at possible online solutions to this in the longer-term.)
Sorry, the BPA online membership service is NOT available for:
- Full member renewal where ratings are held, although full members with ratings in the UK & Channel Islands or at a BFPO postal address may update their personal contact details online
- Full member renewal for overseas members (other than those with a BFPO postal address)
- Change of name or ratings
- Taking out Student Provisional or Temporary Memberships
- Updating personal contact details of Student Provisional or Temporary Members
- Member (Retired)
- Pilot applications
- Making discretionary donations to the British Team Fund or the Drop Zone Defence Fund. Such donations continue to be extremely welcome, and may be made by card payment over the phone during BPA Office hours (M-F, 9-5) or by cheque or bank transfer.